I will be speaking at the SMi Group Cyber Defence 2010 (National Security in a Borderless World) conference, being held at the Swissôtel in Tallinn, Estonia from 17th – 18th May 2010. My talk is entitled “Why the Private Sector is Key to Cyber Defence”, and I will be covering:
- The private sector and critical national infrastructure
- Why is the sector key to cyber defence?
- Information sharing between private sectors and government
- Private sector support for cyber defence and investigations
- Lessons learned and how collaboration may be improved
Further information can be found on the SMi Group website: